Expert Advice from Eric C. Westman, MD, MHS
Dr. Westman serves as the Medical Director of the Duke Center for Nicotine and Smoking Cessation Research and is a faculty member of the Duke Clinical Research Training Program. His clinical interests include the evaluation and treatment of complicated lifestyle-related conditions including type 2 diabetes, obesity, polycystic ovary syndrome, metabolic syndrome, sleep apnea, fatty liver, and tobacco dependence.
- About Dr. Westman: Dr. Westman's profile on the Duke University website.
- A New Paradigm for Saturated Fats: a presentation by Dr. Westman on saturated fats and carbohydrate intake.
- Healthbeat News - Diets Head to Head featuring Dr. Eric Westman
- Interview with Dr. Eric Westman Lifestyle Medicine Clinic
- Listen to Eric Westman, Duke MD, on Low Carb, High Fat, New Atkins Diet
Interview with Shelley Schlender March 2010
If you have a question for Dr. Westman, let us know.
E-mail your question to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include complete contact information.